A comprehensive portfolio of risk analysis services:
- qualitative risk and opportunity identification
- quantitative assessments of capital expenditure risks
assessments of schedule/programme risks
of risk and opportunity registers
of existing risk analyses and procedures
- understanding new ideas and concepts from a risk standpoint
- analysis of risks and opportunities during tender preparation
- schedule, cost risk and contingency assessments, often prior to project
- project monitoring and control reviews
- risks relating to investment
planning and corporate business plans
Range of Industries
Air traffic control,
construction, defence, electronics, infrastructure, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemicals, public sector, renewable energy,
shipbuilding and software development.
to the efficiency of our process, many assignments can be completed in days rather than weeks.
Besides consultancy, we also offer training in the
workshop-based risk analysis approach known as the Lichtenberg Method, and in the use
of the Futura Nova software tool which supports the methodology.